FTP Question

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Jan 27 09:38:53 EST 2006

If you enable passive FTP, you have to set Rev's ftp mode to
passive as well:

libURLSetFTPMode "passive"

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.