Export img from a stack

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jan 27 02:44:34 EST 2006

Bonjour Yves,

local tDefaultFolder, tResult
-----
answer folder "Choose a destination folder:"
if it = empty then exit to top
put the defaultFolder into tDefaultFolder
set the defaultFolder to it
export image ID 2016 to file "RescuedImg.png" as PNG
put the result into tResult
set the defaultFolder to tDefaultFolder
if tResult = empty then put "Done" else put tResult

To be more efficient you could write a more generic handler :-)

Le 27 janv. 06 à 08:20, Yves COPPE a écrit :

> I have made a btn from a png file. I've imported the png file as
> control and use it as icon for a button.
> I'd like to make some cosmetic change to the img (in Photoshop).
> But I have loose the original file
>
> Now, I'd like to export this img from the stack  as a .png file to
> work further in Photoshop.
> How can I proceed ?

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet