Addition-Elementary Style

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:00:18 EST 2006

> Michael Mandaville wrote:
>
> > Add field Timeneed + Effort + People [etc.,] and put into field Total
> >

> > I have searched the documentation and tried a dozen syntaxes but
> > can't seem to get something as fundamental to work.

Eric's solution is the way to go, but just so you know the syntax you were
looking for:

put field "Timeneed" + field "Effort" + field [etc..] into field "Total"

HTH
P.S. sorry if someone has already stated this but for some reason I seem to
missing a bunch of List post in the last couple of days. I know they've
occured because people have quoted them, but I can't find them anywhere.

Is it the List or gmail?