[ANN] New External Released from Altuit

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jan 26 04:54:44 EST 2006

Hey folks, we're finally starting to get caught up and releasing some of
our 2006 tools. The first is altFont external. There's a real nice
website at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altFontCover/default.htm

which explains it all. We've got special introductory pricing on this
one, so if you want it, grab it now.

Partial Quote from the website:
"Embed your own custom fonts inside your application! Altuit's altFont
externals work seamlessly to allow you to load and unload TrueType fonts
at will from within Revolution. When loaded, these fonts are available
to your Revolution standalone to use in any manner you like.

Now, for the first time, both Mac OSX and WinXP users can ship
applications with custom TrueType fonts already installed!"

Full Quote from Scott Rossi:
"I just started using altFont and so far it is the answer to a long held
wish: to use my own fonts in projects without worrying about what's
already loaded on the system."

Anyway, if you can stand all the huckstering, please check it out!

best,

Chipp