nested ifs

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jan 25 13:15:17 EST 2006

Why? If one uses the 'classic' full IF-THEN_ELSE-ENDIF with all
KEYWORDS on separate lines, it always works, and it is not ambiguous
as with dangling THENs.

We certainly don't have this kind of problem with CASE statements, do
we? They are what they are - there's a form, and one follows it -
it's an element of syntax!!

am I old-fashioned, dumb or what?

there are MANY other issues with Rev that need attention before this one!

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o