Send Menupick?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jan 23 18:39:06 EST 2006

(smile)

I actually did exactly this after sending the email to the use list,
realizing it would be a more "solid" and flexible-bullet-proof way to
go.

The beauty of transcript. So many ways to get the job done.

But right, quotes are required for Send to work... It's right there
in the docs...
  I must have had blinders on when I checked the docs...

Thanks
Sivakatirswami