Ask & Answer

Camm29 Camm29 at tesco.net
Mon Jan 23 17:12:25 EST 2006

Yeah , sorry its not as you thought !
I'll try to put it more clearly, my fault

I have a Answer Box which appears as a Splash Screen with some Information /
help Texts on it.
If you Press Yes from the Answer Box it just closes.

This works fine as required , but can i make any of the answer text a link ,
(you know when the text goes blue , you can just click on it)

Regards Camm