Discontinued Software, The Law, Morals and Hypercard

Scott Kane davidkane at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 22 15:26:48 EST 2006

Business Software Alliance.  There are several of these
and they are international (having chapters around the
world).  Their role is to enforce copyright issues for
software.  Generally on the behalf of their major
sponsors.  Which is Apple, Microsoft and IBM (plus other
big names).  They charge big dollars for membership
and extract big dollars from those who are caught contravening
the copyright law and conventions.

Scott Kane