Unable to initialise message installing DreamCard Player

Rand Valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sat Jan 21 17:07:48 EST 2006

   I have just installed the evaluation version of DreamCard on a
(pretty zippy and new) Dell laptop I have which is running Windows
ME. I have tried several times to install the DreamCard Player, but
keep getting a message, when the DC player first tries to start up,
saying:

Unable to initialise - insufficient system resources 65536

   Does anyone have a clue as to what this is about? DreamCard itself
installs fine.

Rand Valentine
University of Wisconsin-Madison