moving from hypercard to revolution

megmenard at uwalumni.com megmenard at uwalumni.com
Thu Jan 19 18:45:08 EST 2006

I have a couple of questions regarding moving from Hypercard to Dreamcard
Revolution.  First, I am encountering script errors trying to use a "find"
button within the card when imported to Dreamcard and I would like to know how
to "comment out the handlers" before I import my stacks to Rev; how is this
done?  Lastly, how does one rewrite the handler into Revolution after I
importing from Hypercard?  I would greatly appreciate any and all help.  Thank
you.

Sincerely,
Megan Menard