auto searching technique

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jan 19 16:31:29 EST 2006

Hi Devin

here's a quicky off the top of my stackhead ;)

-- card script or a field script where you type
local lastkeys

on keyup k
  put k after lastkeys
  put the long name of field "fruits" into thelist
  set the hilitedline of thelist to (lineoffset(lastkeys&k, thelist)
  send "clearme" to me in 3 seconds
end keyup

on clearme
  put empty into lastkeys