Jobs & Here We Go Again

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Wed Jan 18 13:14:38 EST 2006

1. Surely if somebody wants a job doing (i.e. a piece of
software written to do something) from their point of view
it really doesn't matter if it is written in RunRev, Lisp,
Zilog or Humpy-Pumpy as long as it does what the client
wants?

2. Hey . . . we had "Lets all tell RR how to do their job"
before the New Year: so why not be equally 'painful' this
year and flood the use-list with job-supplications (hence
my 'also')!

On a serious note . . . go to

a Yahoo Group I have set up for desperate type like myself!

Love, Abuse, and 'can't somebody offer me a job' Richmond
Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html