Basic SQL database question

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Jan 17 15:51:22 EST 2006

Were you using PostGreSQL?

I got an INSERT to work now by coding a raw SQL exec:

Now even using the standard Database Query Builder for automatic
updating of these 2 fields I get the following error:

     UPDATE failed on SQL command: UPDATE roles SET diz = :1 WHERE id
= 1
     RevDb error:

Is this a bug with the RunRev implementation for PostGreSQL?

Trevor - I get similar errors with your library - guess this is
because it sits on top of RunRev stuff?