Quicktime player issue

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Mon Jan 16 14:50:11 EST 2006

Hello,

I think on Windows with Rev 2.6.1 and the latest Quicktime (i think
this occurs with other configurations too), the player component when
hidden on a cd stops to play after about 2 secs...

I set the filename of the player to a file and wanted it to play on
openCard ; it always stopped after about 2 secs :-(

With some experimenting I "resolved" this issue by letting the vis of
player to true and setting its loc "outside" the cd (e.g. -15,15);

this resolved the problem ; the player went on as it should...

Strange, he ? A bug ?

Christian