[ANN] new codes website now available.

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Mon Jan 16 10:18:30 EST 2006

Dear all,

The new website is ready, with now a more homegeneous look-and-feel
throughout the different services offered.

<http://codes.widged.com/>
<http://revolution.widged.com/wiki/>
<http://revolution.widged.com/stacks_education.php>
(all files show as a result of the move of files... if you have a
slow connection, wait a week before checking them out again).
<http://revolution.widged.com/case_studies.php>

And lexicall is now at:
<http://lexicall.widged.com/>

Automatic forward from the old pages.

> For those of you who have subscribed to the Rev-Updates email
> service at my
> site (or those of you who *wanted* to, but never have) this is to
> let you
> all know that I now have changed this over to a convenient RSS
> feed, which
> can be connected to by going to this page:
>
>   http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/
> subscribe_revupdates.htm

Ken's rss feeds integrated in the news agregator.  <http://
codes.widged.com/?q=aggregator/sources/14>

Why Widged.com? Because widged stands more or less for widgets for
education. I try to focus on small (widget-size) resources that can
be quite difficult to locate or to get to know about. I thought
widged would be more a more reusable name for this kind of material
than the not so reusable "reusable learning objects" . For an
explanation of the green/white logo, see: <http://lexicall.widged.com/
community/forum/viewtopic.php?id=22>.

Enjoy
Marielle