Svar: Re: Needed: A shortcut to help user install downloaded fonts

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Jan 16 07:15:10 EST 2006

Chipp,
This sounds like a beauiful solution, but unfortunately not exactly what is needed for our purpose.
For one thing, we should avoid embedding 12 fonts in the standalone, as these fonts are planned to be repeatedly updated in the future
,-and users shall be enabled to evolve, furnish and accumulate diary over years in the same personal standalone.
 Also, the function of removing the fonts when OS restarts  works counterpurpose to our concept.
 We want users to be able to copy and edit text with glyphs from their diaries in Word and other text-editors.
But congratulations to your new product.

Kresten