Architecting the Doc Solution

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sun Jan 15 21:12:10 EST 2006

I think you are right, Judy.  These things ought to come out-of-the-
box, as well.  Rev resources are plentiful, but newbies aren't going
to be able to make sense of much of what is available.

It strikes me that one large searchable/navigable stack comprised of
all of the scripting conferences might be a good thing to ship, and
easy enough to create.   What a resource.

Mark