Image Corruption

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 13:57:10 EST 2006

Thanks Chipp and Jim,

I'll have to do some more experimenting here. I am having some weird
problems though. They manifested themselves when I started building
standalones with a menubar. If I remove the menubar, there seems to be
no problem (just a standard Rev default menubar with no changes on my
part). If I remove 3 specific graphics I also have no problem. I've
tried resaving the graphics in Photoshop and resaving them in
GraphicConverter, all with no improvement.

Though seemingly unrelated, when I started having problems with jpegs
(created with the Save-for web option) not showing on a web pages, I
thought maybe my problem was rooted in Photoshop. So I deleted the Pref
file for Save-for-web and it fixed my web/jpeg problem. It hasn't solved
my .png graphic problem in Rev, however . . .

So i'll keep digging here and report back what I find. I hope I can
solve my problem and as welll as assist others who may have similar issues.

Thanks again!

Marty Knapp