[ANN] Revolution Updates Now RSS Feed

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jan 15 04:00:25 EST 2006

For those of you who have subscribed to the Rev-Updates email service at my
site (or those of you who *wanted* to, but never have) this is to let you
all know that I now have changed this over to a convenient RSS feed, which
can be connected to by going to this page:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/subscribe_revupdates.htm

and is made even more convenient through Safari 2.0! I am dedicated to
posting new feed items regularly, so if you are interested, check it out!

OK, everyone, that's it.... back to work!

:-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/