Windows deployment

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Sat Jan 14 00:57:02 EST 2006

> Do you have any recommendations as far as installer programs? Thanks,

Yes.  I use INNO Setup:

http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

It's free and works a treat.  If you download it go for
the Quick Start Pack.  It includes a GUI to build your
setup files - rather than hand scripting.  There is another
option that I've been considering built for Rev.  It's
here:

http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget/

Unlike INNO it is cross platform.  It's $19.95.
I know Chipp has had something to do with this
product (he did the screen shots I believe) and
I *think* Alt products use it.  Given that it
will certainly be a good tool too.

Scott