[ANN] Audio Waveform display

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Jan 13 22:46:52 EST 2006

Still tracking down some bugs, as well as trying to find out how to
read binary data that 'binaryDecode' doesn't cover. However, I've
just uploaded another version, which I think should fix this.

Please let me know if it's fixed, off list, if you prefer.

If it  isn't, then in the 'setProp cpStartEndPoints' at near the top
of the group script, comment out the line 'setPlayerZoom' until
you've sucessfully loaded a file, then you can uncomment it. It's
needed in the fancy player zoom stuff, which is a bit spaghetti like,
just at the moment, and needs to be sorted out....

Mark