How to copy folder from server to the client machine

MITTAL Pradeep Kumar PradeepKumar.MITTAL at insead.edu
Fri Jan 13 04:05:40 EST 2006

Hello,

I would like to copy folder ( which is around 1 MB and contains 85
files) from server to the client machine. I think revCopyFolder can not
do this.

Is there any command similar to revCopyfolder which can copy the entire
folder by using http protocol. ( I do not want to use ftp protocol
because some organization blocks the ftp port).

The last thing, I can think of is downloading the zip file and then
unzip on the client side.  But I would be interested in the solution
which can be done without zipping the file.

Please let me know if you have some ideas.

Thansk for your help
Best Regards
Pradeep Mittal