Qif Files

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 23:26:45 EST 2006

Scott,
QIF is an old-style data format, it does not use tabs or commas as
delimiters. Instead it allocates aa specific number of characters per
field - and the fields have to be padded if they contain less than the
allocated characters.
About 10 years ago I wrote a QIF import/export routine in HyperCard.
Let me know if you need it and I'll try to find it.
Paul Looney