Restricting display to 1024*768 on wider screens---Happy end !!!

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jan 12 03:58:33 EST 2006

Hi Kresten,

"Usual" wider screens (23') are 1920*1200 pixels.
That could be your substack size in all cases with a 1024*768 "hole"
in the middle.
Prefer to center your stacks on-screen: set the loc of this stack to
the screenLoc (in a preOpenStack handler to avoid any flicker).

Le 12 janv. 06 à 01:03, Kresten Bjerg a écrit :

> The simplest for us will probably be to anchor our 1024*768 hole at
> 0,0.  But being unfamiiar with which greater screensizes exists it
> would be nice if somebody could tell us,
> the existing "oversizes" as of 2006, - and perhaps explain wether
> our masking stack will have to be fitted (automaticaly, if a method
> exists) to the particular degree of oversize window, -or we just
> can make it as large as the largest, and leave it to the users
> screen to show what it can show.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet