Fwd: Combo Box and Hilited Pick

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 11 21:05:25 EST 2006

Jeff,

set the menuHistory of button "PayType" to 1

-- or 2 etc. coinciding to the item you want

from the docs:
Description
Use the menuHistory property to change the selected item in a menu,
or to find out which menu item is currently selected.

Value:
The menuHistory of a button is an integer between 1 and the number of
menu items in the menu.

By default, the menuHistory property of newly created buttons is set
to 1.

Comments:
When you set the menuHistory property, a menuPick message is sent to
the button.

If the button's menuMode is "comboBox", setting its menuHistory also
changes the button's label to the new menu item.

hth

Tom