Accessing AddressBook.data: javascript?

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Wed Jan 11 05:48:30 EST 2006

Paul, Klaus,

I found out that rev can't do javascript, but you can embed the
javascript in an applescript, "do" the applescript and let
applescript take care of the javascript...
Works like a charm, you can find instructions on the apple site on
how to do it :-)

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba