Accessing AddressBook.data: javascript?

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Wed Jan 11 05:42:03 EST 2006

Guten Tag Klaus,

> sorry, but Rev cannot handle JavaScript via the "do" command.
> Actually Rev cannot handle JS at all!
I've read this in the Transcript official documentation about "do" command:
"On Mac OS and OS X systems, the OSALanguageName is a script language (such
as AppleScript) supported under the Open Scripting Architecture. The
available languages are returned by the alternateLanguages function. If you
specify an OSALanguageName, the statementList must be written in the
specified language."

Did you mean that what they said it's wrong?

> But i really doubt that this plugin can be used/addressed from within
> Rev.
I'm sorry for this; have you also see the method used by the Easy Envelope
Widget (http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/19130)?

Ciao

Paul Claude
--