audio wave form

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jan 10 22:15:22 EST 2006

Now I must eat my words. I've just been fooling around with an aiff
file and the binaryDecode function, and I find that it seems like it
would be absolutely possible and practical to display audio waveforms
in rev. It's going to take a bit of work to make it usable, and I
have to find out about the structures of different file types, but
once again I'm amazed at what might be done.

I'll try to make some kind of library, or at least a workable
starting point.

Mark