Problem with printing in landscape mode

Levi Kendall ljk144 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:16:10 EST 2006

> On Win XP, Rev v2.6.1, the answer printer dialog includes a
> preferences button that allows the user to change orientation to
> landscape.  What happens if you select it & set the orientation, with
> or without the following "set the printRotated..." statement?

 The setting the user picks will take effect in the "answer printer" options
pages.  Regardless of the value of printRotated.  Even if printRotated is
set to false after the answer printer page it will print in landscape mode
if the user selected such in the printer settings window.

 Ideally the user would not be responsible for specifying the print
orientation.  This is a feature I'd prefer the program to handle exclusively
without requiring the user to correctly change the orientation.  Certain
pages in the program I'm working on are designed to be printed exlusively in
each orientation and will not be useable in the other orientation.

-Levi Kendall