Text in a scrolling list field

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Jan 10 04:43:58 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

> Just a thought (not sure I understand...):
> If the images are overlaid on the scrolling field, they could be
> themselves in a scrolling group.
> Then the problem would be how to synchronize two scrolls with a
> specified delta?

The list won't actually need to scroll.  However
the selected item needs to hilight the image as
well as the text in the listbox.  I played around
with a scrolling group but I can't get it to higlight
in the right way.  The list works perfectly except that
the text is always justified to the bottom.  I tried
fooling with buttons.  but again the text is always formated
at the bottom.

Scott