Set the icon to (icon of another stack)--YES!

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Tue Jan 10 02:29:07 EST 2006

Hi Rob,

You got reason, perhaps I have not explained well the problem. My stack is
an utility that simply shows the images of another choosen stack opened by
the user; so I cannot know if the user have one or many open stacks, and
what stack was opened before, or the potential ID conflicts.

That's why my only goal was to succeed to indicate exactly from which open
stack my utility read the images, avoiding eventual ID conflicts of
previously opened stacks.

I'm sorry for my poor english ;-)

Paul Claude
--