SoCal RUG meeting: January 20

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 9 18:30:36 EST 2006

The next SoCal Rev User Group meeting will be held at 7pm on Friday,
January 20, at the Fourth World Embassy in downtown Los Angeles.

Presentations are still being lined up, so if you have something you'd
like to share let me know and I'll make a slot for you.

The format is as usual:
7 - 8: presentation
8 - 9: dinner at Barbara's, the restaurant here in this complex
9 - 10: presentation

Bonus:
10 - ?: Extreme Shuffleboard (Anyone who wants to stay late can enjoy
         drinks over a game of Extreme Shuffleboard.  WARNING: Ken Ray
         will be here and he's been known to be a shuffleboard shark.

If you haven't been here before just drop me a note and I'll send
directions.

Please RSVP so I can make sure I have enough refreshments and dessert.

See ya' then -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal