MacWorld Expo

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jan 9 17:36:21 EST 2006

All-

Just to reiterate:

I'm planning on heading up in the Users Group Lounge, room
250/252/256, depending on where you read it (up the escalator, west
mezzanine in the south hall) at 4PM on Tuesday, or as close to it as I
can make it after Joshua Redman's set, and then just hang there for a
while so we can gather and figure out what to do from there. The 4PM
event there seems to be open to everyone and the next hour is set
aside for "networking".

If you're planning on showing up there, try to RSVP to me so we don't
leave without you, but just show up if you can anyway.

The event list:
http://www.ilenesmachine.com/partylist.shtml

--
-Mark Wieder