Tricks for accessing Oracle via ODBC???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jan 9 16:49:10 EST 2006

Roger-

Monday, January 9, 2006, 7:49:30 AM, you wrote:

> I am trying to connect to an Oracle database via ODBC (mainly because I
> can't get the built-in Rev support for Oracle to work). Anyways, when I

There are many problems with rev's odbc driver. I'm using BZ #1528 as
a central gathering point for bug votes. You'd be better off using a
different tool to work with Oracle databases (there are several good
java frontends available), rather than beating your head against the
wall trying to do any database work in rev.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net