Restricting display to 1024*768 on wider screens, - still unsolved !!!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Jan 9 10:21:01 EST 2006

Hi Kresten,

> Klaus wrote
>
> "maybe a windowshape would do what you want
> A simple (rectangular) image with a hole in the middle?
>
> The "hole" will be rendered as not existing, so one could acces a
> stack
> that lies under (or even above) that part of the screen."
>
> Do you mean an image on another stack...

??? Sorry, no capisce...

> or how else can rev represent an image ?

I meant to use an image as the windowshape, so the "shape" of your
stack would be a rectangle with a hole in the middle.

This way you could have your 4 images in ONE stack and have another
stack at the position of the hole above or underneth the other stack.

Drop a line if you are completely lost and i will create and send you
a little
example stack.

And i still hope that we all understand your problem correctly!

After finding and reading your original post i am not so sure about
that... ;-)

> Kresten

Regards

Klaus Major