Restricting display to 1024*768 on wider screens, - still unsolved !!!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jan 9 07:49:28 EST 2006

4 images on your current stack

> sorry to repeat sending, but experiment to get reply attached to the
original thread:

> Hi
> Thank you for the idea. However I am not sure, that I understand
your suggestion exactly.Are you thinking of 4 auxiliary substacks,
which together invariably could cover, what lies outside a central
1024x768 window, - or are you thinking of one auxiliary substack, with
4 thus placed images. That would be nice,  but only operate, if a
central area of a stack can be made transparent, thus revealing the
relevant window on an underlying "real" stack. Is that possible in
revolution ?