Restricting display to 1024*768 on wider screens,

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Jan 9 07:05:37 EST 2006

Hi
Thank you for the idea. However I am not sure, that I understand your suggestion exactly.Are you thinking of 4 auxiliary substacks, which together invariably could cover, what lies outside a central 1024x768 window, - or are you thinking of one auxiliary substack, with 4 thus placed images. That would be nice,  but only operate, if a central area of a stack can be made transparent, thus revealing the relevant window on an underlying "real" stack. Is that possible in revolution ?
Kresten