CGI on Mac OS X server help...asap please!

Jonathan Kotthoff jonkotthoff at clarionstl.com
Mon Jan 9 03:16:06 EST 2006

Interesting...It seem that this was a Rev issue...I reverted back to an
older version of Rev CGI 2.1 and all works fine...hmmmm...Am going to
get my project done now for tomorrow...but will investigate further
tomorrow...Thanks all for your help...

Jonathan Kotthoff
Director of Media & Technology
Clarion Marketing & Advertising