CGI on Mac OS X server help...asap please!

Jonathan Kotthoff jonkotthoff at clarionstl.com
Mon Jan 9 00:27:34 EST 2006

Cleared cache yes...the i am navigating to
http://www.clarionstl.com/cgi-bin/hello.cgi which is the file that i
created as described in this tutorial. By the way, I just bought your
mini book Dan!
Did clear cache yes.
No there is no tester.cgi in that folder...but then again, the
hello.cgi file I am calling does not call any tester.cgi app. It just
says hello world...

Jonathan Kotthoff
Director of Media & Technology
Clarion Marketing & Advertising