SnapzPro

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 23:16:59 EST 2006

Yeah - I've been trying it out. For my old G4 it gets a little bogged
down, then the file size. I was hoping to find something that would make
a more compact "watch me" tutorials. Maybe Flash? But I don't have
it/know how to use it. Does anyone know of a reaonably-priced Flash-like
clone (for the Mac)?

Marty Knapp