MACWORLD

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Jan 6 13:56:01 EST 2006

Im already booked on the 10th. Im going to go to the Mac Business dinner
anyway, so if others are interested in touching base there, that would be
great.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com