CGI Path Problem

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 4 11:35:14 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

	I've got a question about CGI paths on OS X Tiger.

	When my scripts and stack are nested one folder within the CGI-
Executables folder everything works fine.  Here's my original set up.

		CGI-Executables/myProject/

	where the files in the myProject folder are myScript.mt and
myStack.rev, and the calling script is simply this:

	#!../revolution

	on startup
	start using stack "myStack.rev"
	[do stuff]
	end startup

	However, I want to put the scripts and stack two folders down:

		CGI-Executables/myProject/myScripts/

	When I do that, my web form returns a generic server error message.
I have set the permissions to all of the files and folders to 755 and
have revised my web form to look into the myScripts folder for the
scripts.  What am I doing wrong?  Any advice would be most appreciated.

	Gregory