Standalone deployment

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 23:17:31 EST 2006

I'm getting ready to deploy my first serious Rev application and I'm
trying to decide on how to deploy/sell it. Should I have a purchase-only
scenario, using a service such as Kagi (I've also set up a number of
Miva stores) or, should I have some kind of crippled version that
requires the presence of some kind of license stack for full
functionality? Or??? Anyone had any experiece with trying different
methods and found one that seemed to improve sales? I want something
streamlined and reasonably fraud-resistant. It won't be a real expensive
program - probably $40-50 range.

Any thoughs are appreciated,

Marty Knapp