One cute hack for MacOS X (... or nice internet protocol helper hacks...)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jan 3 20:16:20 EST 2006

Ken-

> Oh, no... it wouldn't go away... I was only wondering whether there should
> be two apps (SR[local] and WebRev [web]) or one (SR/WebRev [local/web]).
> SR's local capabilities aren't going anywhere...

As much as I dislike secureMode, I would think the easiest way out of
this for now would be to enable security when the app is coming
directly from the web and not mess with it otherwise. This does,
however, have the sticky side effect of leaving secureMode on until
the next launch of the engine.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net