data files for Rev Online?

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Tue Jan 3 17:26:51 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Chatonet"

> Jerry,

> I was reading again my post.
> I hope you understood that my LOL was only about "Gee, and it started  out
> so simple...."

Oh! I thought you had already downloaded and played with the programs. I
wondered how you could do that at the same time I was uploading, but I've
seen some of your programming, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you
could simply grab files off my hard drive if you really wanted to!

Okay, the deed is done. My Revolution "Hello World" program suite is
uploaded. Off-list email comments would be welcome!

---- Jerry Muelver