data files for Rev Online?

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Tue Jan 3 16:59:20 EST 2006

From: "Eric Chatonet" You are perfectly right Mark.
The only problem is that a stack downloaded from Rev Online lives in
RAM until the user chooses to save it...
Then you have to handle if the user saves the stack, where, delete or
keep the files, rely dynamically the files to the stack, etc.
Of course, it's easily doable but it means a lot of additional work...

Gee, and it started out so simple....

Well, I built the stack, and will shortly be uploading them. My assumption
is that anyone with access to RevOnline knows all about saving, where to
save, and what to do with mystery (beta) *.rev files. I reckon I'll find out
pretty quick if I got it right, or what to change if I got it wrong!

---- Jerry Muelver