data files for Rev Online?

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Tue Jan 3 08:33:58 EST 2006

Can I upload data files to my space on RevOnline? The *.rev files will go, I
know, but my little app has a couple of demo data files to go along with it.
I'd like to upload a package like the WikiRev zip file on
http://hytext.com/rev/

Maybe I should write a stack that harbors the data files, and unpacks them
to the user's disk when run. Then I'd be uploading *.rev files only.

Hmmm.... I guess I just answered my own question. However, that source has
proven, in the past, to have variable reliability....

---- Jerry Muelver