Use of images

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 2 17:12:06 EST 2006

Christian,

I would use an image in your main stack instead of a button and just set
the filename to: the JPG file on your computer.

Or, if you're concerned about people changing your images, create a tool
which embeds a single image in a stack and then you can easily open a
stack and put the image into your temporay staging image. I would
probably do it this way:

open inv stack "MyImage097"
put last img of stack "MyImage097" into img "MyTempImage" of stack
"MyMainStack"
delete stack "MyImage097" --> CLOSES STACK MyImage097"

This has an added advantage of never having to worry about managing
which stack is open. MyTempImage is the image of your stack which
displays the image.

best,

Chipp