Running an help (.chm) file in the same directory

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 2 12:19:17 EST 2006

window's call for opening chm files is

%windows%\hh.exe %1 (as seen in the file association tab in the exploiter
menu tools -> [folder] options -> tab 'file types', 'chm' selected, click on
advanced button below and voila - more win dos wizardry...

so revxtrapolated that gives ya

set the hideconsolewindows to true -- aesthetix option default override rev
wizardry
get shell("start hh"  && quote & "I:\WINDOWS\Help\aclui.chm" & quote)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com - we'll run taoo on anything