Happy New Year, and a gift for everyone

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 1 07:21:36 EST 2006

Lovely! Thanks so much - cutting this out reminded me of the times
(many years ago) when I used to make polyhedra out of card as
described in a really excellent book - 'Mathematical Models' by H.
Martin Cundy, A.P. Rollet (Oxford University Press 1961, now sadly
out of print). I must look out my copy...

Anyway the little dodecahedron is now sitting happily on my desk.

Happy New Year and thanks again

Graham